The sole basis of our beliefs is the Bible, God's infallible written Word, the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments. We believe that it was uniquely, verbally and fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and that it is the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.
1. We believe that the Word of God is true. (St.John 1:1 )
2. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son Of God. (John 20:31 ; 1 John 5:20)
3. We believe in the Trinity: The Father, The son and The Holy Ghost. (John 10:30 ; John 14:26 ; Philippians 2:5-7)
4. We believe in the water baptism in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in Jesus Name. (Matthew 28:19)
5. We believe in the holy communion and the washing of feet, serving unleaven bread with grape juice. (John 13:12-14 )
6. We believe in the prayer of faith and anointing with oil for the sick. (James 5:14 )
7. We believe that the Blood of Jesus washes all sins away. (Romans 11:27 ; Hebrews 10:4)
8. We believe in non-denomination, because God has no respect of persons. (Romans 2:11)
9. We believe in the Gifts of the Spirit. (1 Corinthians 12:4)
10. We believe in the Five-Fold Ministry: Pastor, Evangelist, Prophet, Teacher, and Apostle. (Ephesians 4:11)
11. We believe in making a joyful noise unto the Lord. With praise from the mouth, clapping of hands, shouting & dancing in the Lord, and music. (Psalm 47:1 ; Hebrews 13:15 ; Psalm 149:3 ; Psalm 63:4)
12. We believe in the Holy Ghost and speaking in other tongues. (1 Corinthians 14:39)
13. We believe in miracles. (1 Corinthians 12:29)
14. We believe in the Ten Commandments. (Exodus 20V1; Deuteronomy 4:13)
15. We believe that there is one faith, one Lord and one baptism. (Ephesians 4:5)
16. We believe in forgiveness. (Ephesians 4:32)
17. We believe in hellping one another that is of the house hold of faith first (our own partners) then anyone else who has a need. (Galatians 6:10)
18. We believe in assembling ourselves together for worship. (Joel 2:15)
19. We believe in fasting and praying for our many partners that has sowed seeds and join with us in our charge to spread the good news of the Gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
20. We believe that marriage is God's idea and is defined between a woman and a man.(Genesis 2:22-24)
21. We believe in first fruits.